Notice 게시글의 상세 화면
Notice about Part-time work of International students/在韩留学生做兼职,申报通知
Category Notice
Writer 문지율 Date 2017-04-03 Hit 8889

International students must register part-time job to immigration office if they want to work. Recently, Ministry of Justice clamped down on illegal employment unexpectedly. They found many employees who worked without registering. Foreigners, who didn’t register their part-time job, could be fined or deported. Foreign students (D-2) and Language course students (D-4) should submit the attached file to immigration office after getting the confirmation of officers in charge.

▶ Allowed time
- Graduate and Language course : 20hours per week
- Master’s and Doctor’s course : 30hours per week

▶ Allowed field : Simple work such as Interpretation, Translation, Assistant of restaurant, General office work, Tour guide and etc.  (* Student who works within university and one-time job doesn’t need to register the job.)

▶ Extending part-time job : If student, whose grade is under 2.0 (attendance under 70%), is decided not to be able to do studying and working together, they would be denied to extend their job.

▶ Application documents: passport, Alien Registration Card, Application form(attached)


▶ 法定时间
- 本科和语言研修课程:每周不超于20小时
- 硕博课程:每周不超于30小时

▶ 适用范围 : 口译,笔译,饭店兼职,公司业务辅助,导游等工作

▶ 申报延期:成绩低于2.0(出勤率70%以下)者,不能继续做兼职

▶ 申请材料 :护照,外国人登陆证,申请书(附件)

Notice 게시판의 이전글 다음글
Preview Korean Royal Palace Global Culture Festival
Next SWCIC Korean Cultural Day_Hwaseong Tour with Cherry Blossom
  • 목록 인쇄[새창열림]

빠른 이동 메뉴

ajou universityAjou University, San S, Woncheon-Dong, Yeongtong-gu. Suwon 443-749 , koreaCopyright ⓒ 2012 Ajou University. All Rights Reserved.