Ajou university
Graduate School of International Studies

  • HOME
  • HOME
  • HOME
  • 아주대학교


  • Course Registration
  • Check Grade
  • Tuition Payment
  • Leave of Absence/Study Resumpption
  • Immigration Issues
    • D2 Visa to Korea
    • Alien Registration Card
    • Visa Extension
    • Other Important Things
  • Facilities
    • PC Lab
    • Library
    • ASC
    • Cafeteria
    • Housing
    • Hospital
    • Web Printing
    • Wifi
  • Nubi Ajou(Student Voulunteers)
  • GSIS Student Handbook

Other Important Things

HOMEStudents Services Immigration IssuesOther Important Things



 How to apply for changing of place of stay


  • Applicant : the person himself / herself.
  • Where to apply: The community sevice center or the immigration office / Online application: www.hikorea.go.kr
  • Required Documents: Ailen registration card, copied house contract.


※ If you do not change the address within 14 days from the day of transfer, you have to pay a penalty Maximum KRW 1,000,000 won.

※ It is student's responsibility to check and report to the immigration office within the period.(2 weeks)


 Visa Expire Date


  • When a student has the changes in his or her status at Ajou University, (leave of absence, expel, drop out of school, graduation) the student must leave Korea within 30 days from the day of applying or graduation.
  • The Visa expire date on your alien card will mean nothing from the day you leave Ajou University. 


※ If you do not leave Korea within 30 days, your status will be illegal.



If you have any problem regarding immigration issues,

please do not hesitate to discuss with GSIS office.


빠른 이동 메뉴

quick menu

  • Undergraduate
  • Graduate Admission
  • GSIS Admission Guide
  • Korean Language
  • Global IT
  • Immigration Info



ajou university
  • 우)443-749 경기도 수원시 영동구 월드컵로 206 아주대학교 국제대학원 대표전화:031-219-1552
  • COPTRIGHT(C)2013 Graduate School of International Studies. All Right Reserved.
  • 담당자에게 메일 보내기[새창열림]