Visit to Ajou
Suwon, Gyeonggi Province
- The Provincial capital of Gyeonggi province, one of the most populous of Seoul's satellite cities
- Located in the west-central area of the Korean peninsula and surrounds the Korean capital of Seoul
- Population: 1 Million
- 30 km (20 miles) from Seoul
- Historical City having Hwaseong Fortress which is one of UNESCO World Heritage
- Major Educational City : Home to 14 university campuses.
- Industrial Center : Home to Global Industries "Samsung Electronics"
Visit to Graduate School Office
- Paldal Hall 210-2 (Phone: 219-3579)