Foreign students staying in Korea for more than 90 days from the date of entry must obtain a residence card at the competent immigration office.
- A passport photo (3.5cm X 4.5cm)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Application form for residence card
- A copy of bank balance
- Certificate of residence or lease agreement
- Application fee (30,000KRW)
Before the expiry date on the residence card, foreign students must submit the following documents to the competent immigration office.
- Passport and foreign registration certificate
- Application form for extension of stay
- Certificate of tuition payment
- Certificate of enrollment (with attendance rate marked)
- Residence certificate or lease agreement
- Application Fee (60,000KRW)
Reporting change of address (place of residence)
Foreign residents must report changes in the address within 14 days of change at one of the following service/places: Hi Korea, competent district office or Suwon Immigration Office.
If you use the English version of Hi Korea, no authenticated certificate will be required.
- 1F: Reading room, Newly published material room, Reference books, Study materials, e-library, multimedia materials, Information support office.
- 2F: Periodicals
- 3F: Technology, Arts and recreation, Literature
- 4F: Data room
(5 general reading rooms on each floor)
If you sign up for the Ajou University's portal website, CIE will check and issue a student card. With the student card, you can receive the following benefits:
- Access to school facilities
- Library access and reading/borrowing of materials
- Use of Ajou University student discount stores (10% discount)
New students can automatically access after issuing a student card. Enrolled students can gain access by paying 3,000KRW with 1 passport photo after confirming the tuition payment. The period of access will be determined by the number of semesters paid.
Health Care Center
We are operating an Health Care Center where you can receive treatment for general diseases and injuries.
- 2nd Floor at New Student Union Building #227