Please read the information carefully before making your application.
- Guideline on application to Ajou International Summer SchoolPDF
- How to apply online (2020 Summer)PDF
Please upload the following documents whilst completing the online application to Ajou University.
- Official Transcript
- Self-Introduction Essay (One page Essay)
- Passport Copy
- Face Photo (the size should be less than 200KB / this will be used for your Ajou University student ID card)
- Health & Medical Clearance Form: fill out the form and upload / please check #5 from the 'Notice' section below.PDF
- The system requires all fields of the application to be completed. If the necessary information or required documents are not uploaded, the application will not be accepted.
- Make sure to save the application form while you are filling it out and click "submit" when complete.
- The applicant should remember 1) Name 2) Date of birth 3) Email address to log in to the system.
- If a student doesn't have a passport at the time of application, the student must upload an alternative file to complete the online application. In the meantime, the student must email a copy of his/her passport immediately when the passport is issued.
- Heath & Medical Clearance FormAll international students are required to submit the tuberculosis test result whilst completing the online application. Please note the purpose of collecting this information is to review the student's eligibility of staying at Ajou dormitory.
If a student is willing to send an email to Ajou University, please make sure to write your full name and name of the home university and mention that you are an applicant of AISS so that we can quickly identify you.