Visit to Graduate School Office
Suwon, Gyeonggi Province
- The Provincial capital of Gyeonggi province, one of the most populous of Seoul's satellite cities
- Located in the west-central area of the Korean peninsula and near the Korean capital of Seoul
- Population: 1 Million
- 30 km (20 miles) from Seoul
- Historical City having Hwaseong Fortress which is a UNESCO World Heritage
- Major Educational City : Home to 14 university campuses.
- Industrial Center : Home to Global Industries including "Samsung Electronics"
Visit the Graduate School Office
Yulgok Hall #305
- 09:00 ~ 18:00 (Mon ~ Fri)
- Lunch Break: 12:00 ~ 13:00