KOICA-AJOU Scholarship Program Overview
- Stay duration 17 months including pre-session
- Degree Master of Energy Science and Policy
- Number of Participants per year 20 Government Officials
- Objectives: Meet the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals as of following
- Meet the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals as of following
- ▲4. Quality Education ▲8. Decent work and Economic Growth ▲13. Climate Action ▲17. Partnership
- To EDUCATE governmental officials of developing countries in the areas of energy science and policy in order to enhance their comprehensive competency for nurturing start-ups
- To SECURE a pool of future international experts needed by developing countries, with a view of encouraging their active participation and providing them with a meaningful role in energy administration sector
- To ENHANCE the competency for ultimately promoting energy science industry
- To CONDUCT academic research to improve understanding of energy science and policy in this consistently fluctuating energy situation
- To SHARE the Korean experience in energy science and policy as well as its application and implementation on the industry and to train leaders amicable to Korea
Apply Now! 2022 KOICA-Ajou Master's Degree Program in Energy Science and Policy
- Program Title: KOICA-AJOU Master's Degree Program in Energy Science and Policy
- Program Stay Duration: August 15, 2022 ~ January 14, 2024 (17 months)
- Application Guideline & Program Information: Click this link 2022 KOICA-AJOU Master's Degree Program in Energy Science and Policy
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2022 (to KOICA regional offices and Korean Embassy)
Important Notes for KOICA-AJOU Scholarship Applicants
- All forms should be typed in English and all the supporting documents should be in English. Documents in any other language should be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
- Original documents should be submitted. (If it is unavailable, Korean Embassy notarized copies should be submitted.)
- If any of the submitted materials contain false information, admission will be rescinded.
- Applicants whose forms and supporting documents are incomplete or unsatisfactory will be disqualified from the admission process.
- Applicants should take full responsibility for any disadvantage due to the mistakes or omissions on the application.
- Be sure to make and keep photocopies of all submitted documents and completed forms as AJOU GSIS will not return any submitted documents to the applicant.
The following expenses will be covered by KOICA during the participant’s stay in Korea.
- Tuition & Admission fee
- Accommodation sharing a room basis (the dormitory of the training institute)
- Living & Meal allowance KRW 999,000 per month (this includes meal, books and study supplies if needed)
- Insurance, etc.